The Program Outcomes (POs) of B. Tech. EED are as follows:-
Students are able to-
- Scholarship of Knowlegde: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Critical Thinking: Shoulder responsibilities in planning and utilization of Electrical Energy by analyzing the processes critically.
- Problem Solving: Design Electrical and Electronics systems to meet specific social needs and problems.
- Research Skill: Analyze and model the Electrical and Electronics systems and hence effectively contribute towards research and complex problem.
- Usage of Modern Tools: Cope up with the state-of-art (Modern Tool) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in tune with modern engineering tools.
- Collaborative and Multidisplinary work: Contribute in academics by way of multidisciplinary works involving social health, safety, legal, and consequent responsibility.
- Environment and Sustainability: Appreciate the impact of industrial activities on global warming and finding the sustainable technical solutions through independent and reflective learning.
- Ethics: Understand the importance of financial aspects in power system infrastructure development with ethical principles and social responsibilities.
- Individual and Team Work: Undertake project in emerging areas to function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams.
- Communication: Communicate effectively with diverse audiences and able to write/present effective reports and design technical documentation.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- Created: 31 August 2016
- Last Updated: 31 August 2016