- Long standing of Electrical Engineering Department since last 50 years with access to higher education, service to people and outreach to the society.
- Strong ethics and commitment to quality, positive moral, commitment to seek opportunities.
- Internationally recognised with distinct alumni.
- Dedicated and experienced faculty.
- Updated curriculum with requirements as defined by the demands of stakeholders.
- Considerable success in increasing resources through successful submission of research proposals by the department faculty.
- Industry oriented courses and laboratory work.
- Steadily increasing research output by way of publications, patents and technology transfer.
- Learning environment for the students with multiple programmes, students clubs, guest lectures and industrial visits.
- Long term planning to achieve the goals with infrastructure and equipments.
- Interdisciplinary interaction with other departments/institutions.
- Collaboration with higher level institutions.
- Quality facilities.
- Low faculty to student ratio.
- Inadequate technical supporting staff.
- Sponsored/non-sponsored research projects